A couple months ago I was asked to create some projects for QVC in England for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™
One of the tasks was to create cards (man …they really got me LOL – me and cards )
Used SABy3L Products: MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser, MyStik™Repositionable Dots Dispenser, Adhesive Sheets – 4″ x 6″ / 10 x 15cm, 3D Foam Squares – Black, Variety Packv/ Other Products: Kraft Cardstock, Pink Paislee 365 Degrees Collection Daydream Paper, Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology Paper Collection, Graphic45 Letter DieCuts, Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology Dimensions Corrugated Elements, Corner Rounder, Paper Doilies, Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Glaze and PanPastels
- Cut Craft Cardstock – fold in middle
- Use corner rounders on all sides
- Cute rectangular piece of the Parisian Anthology paper and use corner rounders on all four sides too
- Adhere little circles with the MyStik™Repositionable Dots Dispenser to this paper
- Rub over with PanPastels
- Take off the circles
- Adhere with the MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser
- Layer two paper doilies on top of each other and rub on an Adhesive Sheet
- Take off and adhere to card
- Adhere MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser to the scalloped circle in a slow manner to have the paper strips unfold in a circle too
- Stack on the paper doilies
- Paint corrugated elements with Chalkboard Glimmer Mist, Glimmer Glaze and coat with some PanPastels
- Adhere two letters – I and U with a black 3D Foam Pad
- Fluff off the second paper doily on top to give it a bit more dimension
Due to popular demand and getting lot’s of emails asking about it, I decided to reopen the Über*Media PanPastel Online Workshop earlier again. So as of now you can sign up again for this 6 week long extensive workshop. It starts on February 5th, 2012 – you have access to the classroom till July 31st, 2012- Check it out here .
If PanPastel is not up your alley but are interested in taking an inspiring and fun online workshop, you can check my Über*Media Gesso Online Workshop which starts on February 15th and is a 5 week long extensive workshop- also access to the classroom till July 31st - Check it out here.
Wishing you an amazing day!!! Here the sun is shining…almost unreal – LOL- but I loooooveee it!