Menu

Free Your Creativity: ARTmournal …eh artjournal

Written by Nathalie Kalbach. Posted in General Announcements

If you missed why I call an Art Journal – ARTmournal: check this post

My ARTmournal has been a great way the last couple of weeks to keep me sane- LOL. And it helped tremendously in decisions for projects for CHA. It is just so freeing to play in the journal and combining it with different other things like new media (yum yum yum…..will talk more about this new treasure soon), techniques, colors, thoughts.

and it is so forgiving because it is what it is – a journal – if I do not like what I did- I can always cover it up again …

and do something else….

Makes some fun 10 minutes a day,  and helps to get some play- and me-time:

Preparing me for the big project.Calming me down. Taking away the fear of the blank page. Getting my thoughts and emotions articulated.

And that about sums it up for me now why doing an ARTjournal/mournal .

Try it :)

Have an amazing and wonderful day…I’m off to tackle my printer…that guy is in TROUBLE ! LOL

nat

LogoBlogSignature

• Malin Scheier

Look so beautiful!

• Martu

I love these colours! The pink with the blue and the green with all that texture! :D
    I can’t wait for Uber Media Gesso!

• dawn

WOW these are gorgeous!! love all the deep rich colors you used. I always love the classic white to.

Thanks so much for putting together this Jumpstart, everyday is exciting and full of new ideas for me. You have done a great job putting it together.

Have a fun and creative day!!

• Mary Werner

I thought of your next years project HA. Tell us ways to stop collecting inspiration from Pinterest and start producing! Now that would be like throwing away all those magazines I have saved because I might use the article one day and making room to create. HELP, please.

• Profile photo of Nathalie Kalbach

Nathalie Kalbach

hahahah- Mary- very nice of you ;) I will wrap my head around it ;)

• Cuchy

Pure therapy. I want to touch them :)

• Lisa

Such gorgeousness! That texture and color is sooooo rich! I don’t know if you can continue to call it an ARTmournal with that much deliciousness inside! :P

• marianne/skorpionen

Gorgeous!!! Love the colorful with hearts! But somehow I felt like doing something all white!! What to do?? (both probably LOL ) Thanks for sharing Nat!

• Lynette (NZ)

So cool. Just watched your jump start videos. Great to be reminded to look outside for inspiration, but especially good to see how you turned that inspiration into a practical project. Thanks for all the work you have done to create this wonderful month :-)

• Peg Hewitt

Wow, I just want to see it in the flesh, looks amazing Nat!
    Thanks heaps for all your JumpStart inspo too, really got me dreaming about stuff :-)

• Marjie Kemper

Such gorgeous colors and texture…. love the lines you’ve drawn in the paint on top!

• Charlene Ocasek

Have not received anything today, is it me or what’s up:)

• Stine Maansen

Love love love all the different textures! gorgeous!