I am pretty excited 🙂 Besides the technique based Über*Media Classes I will start offering a range of beginner and intermediate Über*Media Project Classes in the next months. From Minialbums to Canvases to Altered Art, there will be a lot different fun mini video classes . They will be all about an hour-long and you will learn a variety of techniques shown directly on a project.
And here is the first one…
In this one-hour long video workshop, I show you how to create a fun, little canvas album that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. You will learn some easy-peasy techniques with acrylic paint and spray inks. Using cardstock and canvas fabric as a surface, you’ll create a modern, funky album. And all this for about $6.90 USD in supplies (assuming you already have the paint products and basic tools).
This is a perfect project for anyone who wants to start learning mixed media without purchasing expensive materials. Who knows? Maybe you’ll get the mixed media technique bug after this workshop!
How this workshop works:
- Once you signed up and payed via paypal, I will send out the log in information for you. Please note that this can take up to 3 business days since I have to send this out manually and I’m traveling sometimes.
- You can work at your own pace and the workshop will be available here for you for years to come as long as they are online.
Supplies and Tools you will need for this workshop:
- 2-3 sheets of 12 x 12 inch white cardstock or several pages watercolor paper (about 1.20 USD for 3 Sheets)
- 2 sheets of 12 x 12 inch Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas (about 2.40 USD for 2 sheets) or loose canvas fabric from the art store, treated at least on one side with gesso
- 3-4 colors of Acrylic Paint – I like a bit heavier bodied paint- but thin paint is fine too – so whatever you have in your room (less than 1 USD you will need in total of those paints)
- 2 colors of spray inks – I used Ranger’s Dylusion Sprayinks, but you can also use other water based sprayinks (less than 1 USD you will need in total of those paints)
- black journaling pen for example Letraset Fine Liner
- paper trimmer
- crop-a-dile or japanese screwdriver or a big needle to make holes
- ribbon (0.30USD) or muslin or bookbinding rings
- double-sided adhesives – I use Crafty Power Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (less than 1 USD)
- heating gun – optional
- crafting mat or freezer paper
- watermister – optional
You can sign up here for the cost of
8.99 US-Dollars (about 6,90 EUR).
I hope I will see you in one of my classrooms 🙂
have a wonderful day