Are you ready for the 2nd photo of the Second Round of Whatevers? If you missed what the Whatevers is all about or want to see all the past photos and takes…check it out here.
Here is my take:
He was good, really really good. No wonder he became the mayor of Stompville. He was able to manipulate people so they’d believe everythin g – like that they meant the moon and the sun and were the only ones!
I used my Oldtimer Stencil with StencilGirl Products and sprayed on Watercolor Paper. Then I traced a little bit with an ink pen, cut the car out- cutting off also the top of the car. I colored in the white spaces of the car with Derwent Artbars. I applied the three behind the car. Fun – It looks a bit comic style- collage 😉
And here is the photo of this month’s Whatever for you:
Here is how it works
- Vicki, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story– it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
Trackback from your site.