2017 Jumpstarters

—> BACK TO CJS

Click on the images to learn and see more about our Creative JumpStart 2017 line up:

—> BACK TO CJS

• Gloria J Zucaro

Looking forward to starting my second year with CJS. Do I come here for notice of the first lesson or will I receive an email reminder? I believe it starts on January 2nd?

Welcome back, Gloria! As last year, it starts with an introduction on the first, and I will send a one time reminder on that day (emails do not always reach people though! ). Your best bet is to come back daily starting on the 1st or 2nd :) It is going to be fun!

Oh – and the lessons are in the class room- you can already check out the welcome page there which tells you all about how CJS works, and what basic supplies will be used.

• Kathy

I just realized this is my 4th year taking CJS – I’ve enjoyed each and every one and can’t wait to get started!

Wow Kathy!! That is amazing! So happy to have you back and cannot wait to jump together :)

• Deb

Looking forward to class, the energy I feel on this site is sooooo positive!

Deb, so happy to have you! It is going to be fun! happy holidays!

• Jane

I’m very excited about JumpStart 2017!! HOORAY for us!!

• SAM

I thought that i had missed the beginning of the classes also–can’t wait to start–i am very ill, then i had a nimrod type of accident that left me disabled– i had been an artist of intricate statement necklaces–woe is me–never more !!! a good pal of mine, Roberta of Eragraphics, showed me the great life of mixed media-i’ll be able to be creative again slushing in glue, paint, paper and much more…SAM

Sam- so happy to have you. The class starts in January :) Check out the welcome page in the class room which goes in detail about CJS works.

• Sally

First time with jumpstarts, I am looking forward to the inspirations!

• Adewale

Counting down the days, very excited to start the year with unleashing my creativity!!

so wonderful to have you Adewale! It is going to be fun!

• raven

Interested, could I get info on how long each video is and is the work beginners or ?. Any info on what will be taught? The line up is fabulous and I’d just like a bit more understanding. Thanks

The videos are between 10-15 minutes each. Most are intermediate, some are for beginners and some are for advanced. they are all Mixed Media based. Hope that helps Raven.

• Carolyn

Well, I’m very new to this concept and I jumped in based on a recommendation of a friend. Looking forward to it.!!

• JvMetz

Yippee was so worried I’d missed out on the notification… I added additional emails to sign up for news letters!! Love my New year CJS can’t miss a year super stoked on another of joining in on CJS2017 and what an awesome team of Artists you’ve got lined up for us! Thanks heaps Nathalie xxoo

So happy to have you back JvMetz! See you soon in the classroom :) Nat