Product DescriptionImportant Note About Shipping Costs!
Please read my Store Policies which can be found under the Terms button on the right side of every page. And please note: If you live in the United States, you can order directly and immediately from this site. If you order several items the shipping rate is calculated automatically per item. If I can ship your total order for a cheaper price than the automatically calculated price, I will refund you the difference.
Here are some actual shipping prices for the U.S. as of January 2017:
- Flat envelopes: $6.65 (1-10 stencils, 1-4 flat stamps)
- Small Box: $7.15 (1 foam stamp set or two dvd sets)
- Medium Box: $13.60 (2-4 foam stamp sets, some flat items)
** as mentioned the shopping cart calculates the shipping cost per item but I will refund the difference if cheaper!
If you require international shipping, please email me in advance of your order at orders@nathaliesstudio to discuss shipping options as international shipping can be variable and expensive. I ship weekly (unless noted on the site during times of travel). I will email you when your order has shipped.
The most exciting canvases are the ones that entice us to touch them, even if we know we shouldn’t! In Acrylic Painting Workshop: Creating Canvas Textures, I teach you, and student Kristy Conlin, how to make your own temptingly textured canvases. First, you’ll learn how to create a heavily layered canvas using found objects such as tissue paper, metal parts, ribbon, thread and more. Then reveal and unify the textures created using gesso and paint. As you work alongside me, you’ll then learn to create more textures using molding paste, heavy body acrylic paint, gesso, stencils and stamps. Finally, you’ll experiment with Effect Media including Glass Beads, Black Lava and Natural Sand for the ultimate tactile painting experience!
This video includes:
- Includes 24 techniques for creating and revealing textures
- Learn how to add layer upon layer of texture using found objects
- 98 minutes of premier workshop instruction
Watch a preview of this video here!
- Stretched canvases or canvas board
- Liquitex Acrylic Inks—variety of colors
- Liquitex Black Lava
- Liquitex Glass Beads
- Liquitex Heavy Body Paints—variety of colors
- Liquitex Light Modeling Paste
- Liquitex Matte Fluid Medium
- Liquitex Matte Heavy Gel or Super Heavy Gel
- Liquitex Natural Sand
- Liquitex Professional White Gesso
- Liquitex Soft Body Paints- variety of colors
Other Materials and Supplies
- Baby wipes
- Bamboo sketching pen or bamboo skewers
- Bottle caps or other interesting metal pieces
- Cosmetic sponges
- Lace or ribbon
- Liquitex Basics Fan brush
- Liquitex Freestyle brush 12 flat
- Non-textured 2-ply white napkins
- Palette knife
- Palette paper
- Patterned scrapbook paper scraps
- Pearls or beads
- Quilt batting
- Rag or paper towels
- Ranger heat tool
- Sanding block or sandpaper
- Stampendous N*Studio Kaffeeklatsch stamp set
- StencilGirl Products stencils: What’s the Point and Crackle
- Texture tools- optional, wood grain tool or comb wedges
- Thread or string
- Tissue paper- old sewing patterns or white
- Water container with water
- Water mister