Product DescriptionImportant Note About Shipping Costs!
Please read my Store Policies which can be found under the Terms button on the right side of every page. And please note: If you live in the United States, you can order directly and immediately from this site. If you order several items the shipping rate is calculated automatically per item. If I can ship your total order for a cheaper price than the automatically calculated price, I will refund you the difference.
Here are some actual shipping prices for the U.S. as of January 2017:
- Flat envelopes: $6.65 (1-10 stencils, 1-4 flat stamps)
- Small Box: $7.15 (1 foam stamp set or two dvd sets)
- Medium Box: $13.60 (2-4 foam stamp sets, some flat items)
** as mentioned the shopping cart calculates the shipping cost per item but I will refund the difference if cheaper!
If you require international shipping, please email me in advance of your order at orders@nathaliesstudio to discuss shipping options as international shipping can be variable and expensive. I ship weekly (unless noted on the site during times of travel). I will email you when your order has shipped.
Matte gel, matte medium, gloss gel, gloss medium, super heavy gel…The list of acrylic mediums goes on and on, and so does the confusion! In Acrylic Painting Workshop: Mediums Demystified, I give you, and student Kristy Conlin, the ultimate guide for knowing which medium to use in every art situation. Learn the differences between each of the gloss, gel and matte mediums beyond their adhesive powers, and how to use them to manipulate the paints you already have. Explore the wonders of pouring medium, string gel and modeling paste, along with three types of gesso as you learn more than 25 techniques that will blow the doors of the acrylic painting world wide open!
In this video you will:
- Explore 13 acrylic mediums
- Learn the intended and unintended purposes for each product
- Enjoy 113 minutes of premier workshop instruction
Watch a preview of this video here!
- Canvas Boards
- Watercolor paper
- Liquitex Acrylic Inks- variety of colors
- Liquitex Black Gesso
- Liquitex Clear Gesso
- Liquitex Flexible Modeling Paste
- Liquitex Gesso (white)
- Liquitex Gloss Heavy Gel
- Liquitex Gloss Medium and Varnish
- Liquitex Heavy Body Paints- variety of colors
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- Liquitex Matte Super Heavy Gel
- Liquitex Pouring Medium
- Liquitex Soft Body Paint- variety of colors
- Liquitex String Gel
Other Tools and Materials
- Baby wipes
- Liquitex Basics Fan brush
- Liquitex Freestyle brush 12 flat
- Liquitex Free Style Painter’s Knife 17 (palette knife)
- Non-stick craft mat
- Non-stick scissors
- Palette paper
- Plastic forks or sporks
- Rag or paper towels
- Small disposable plastic cups—must be plastic
- StencilGirl Products stencils: Batik and Lily designs
- Water jar
- Water mister
- Wooden skewers