Product DescriptionImportant Note About Shipping Costs!
Please read my Store Policies which can be found under the Terms button on the right side of every page. And please note: If you live in the United States, you can order directly and immediately from this site. If you order several items the shipping rate is calculated automatically per item. If I can ship your total order for a cheaper price than the automatically calculated price, I will refund you the difference.
Here are some actual shipping prices for the U.S. as of January 2017:
- Flat envelopes: $6.65 (1-10 stencils, 1-4 flat stamps)
- Small Box: $7.15 (1 foam stamp set or two dvd sets)
- Medium Box: $13.60 (2-4 foam stamp sets, some flat items)
** as mentioned the shopping cart calculates the shipping cost per item but I will refund the difference if cheaper!
If you require international shipping, please email me in advance of your order at orders@nathaliesstudio to discuss shipping options as international shipping can be variable and expensive. I ship weekly (unless noted on the site during times of travel). I will email you when your order has shipped.
Create velvet-like textures in your art when you learn how to paint and stain on unprimed canvas! In Acrylic Painting Workshop: Raw Canvas Staining, I teach you, and student Kristy Conlin, how to paint and stain on raw canvas in multiple ways. Create modern, abstract art by pouring acrylic ink and paint mixtures directly onto the canvas for an organic look, or guide the ink and paint using paintbrushes. Once you’ve mastered those techniques, move on to using stamps, stencils and acrylic paint markers to create more defined images. Finally, learn to use crayon wax and encaustic wax for two styles of batik-type art. As you experiment with staining raw canvas, I will also give you ample ideas for future raw canvas staining projects.
This video includes:
- 17 techniques for raw canvas staining
- Ideas for staining raw canvas tote bags, aprons, pillows, journal covers and more
- 110 minutes of premier workshop instruction
Watch a preview of this video here!
- Unprimed raw canvas roll
- Unprimed raw stretched canvas, size of your choosing
- Liquitex Acrylic Fine Markers, white plus assorted colors
- Liquitex Acrylic Inks, Nat uses Naphthol Crimson, Prussian Blue Hue, Dioxazine Purple, Vivid Lime Green, Cadmium Yellow Light Hue, Carbon Black, Titanium White, Neutral Gray, Phthalo Green (Blue Shade), Quinacridone Magenta
- Liquitex Flow Aid Medium
- Liquitex soft body acrylic paints, Nat uses Colbalt Teal, Brilliant Blue, Payne’s Grey, Vivid Red Orange, Mars Black
Other Materials and Supplies
- Bamboo sketching pen
- Chip brush exclusively for wax use
- Clear beeswax pellets
- Cosmetic sponges
- Crayola Crayon, large white
- Large water mister with measurements
- Liquitex Basic Fan brush no. 9
- Liquitex Freestyle paintbrush no. 12 bright
- Liquitex Freestyle paintbrush no. 2 bright
- Liquitex Freestyle paintbrush no. 2 round
- Liquitex Freestyle paintbrush no. 8 round
- Liquitex Freestyle paintbrush paddle 3”
- Liquitex Freestyle Splatter Tool, round
- Liquitex Marker replacement nibs
- Newspaper or brown craft paper
- Non-stick craft mat
- Paper towels or rag
- Ranger melting pot
- Several clear plastic cups
- Skewers or palette knife
- Stampendous Mark Maker Stamp set: Kaffee Klatsch
- StencilGirl Products stencils: Batik, Elephant, Oldtimer, Typewriter, What’s the Point
- Travel iron exclusively for art
- Water jar