New Adventures – ArtJournal Page

This time when I came back from CHA I made an effort to play at least half an hour in my studio in my artjournal with the new CHA stuff before tackling all the emails and other things that had to be taken care of.

LockDown01

2013 is a very exciting year for me and the adventure started on the day I did this journal page. I will fill you in later in a couple of months- LOL.  The bright colors of this page are a good indicator how excited and full of hopes and happiness I am for things to come :)

LockDown02

I used Julie Fei Fan Balzer’s and Dina Wakley’s new stencils for Crafter’s Workshop – love! Also used Ranger Distress Inks, Liquitex Acrylic Paints, Liquitex Professional Spraypaints, Derwent Artbars and Posca Markers.

LockDown03

Are you going to spend some time in your studio today?

Have a wonderful day

P.S.

As you know the Creative JumpStart 2013 is over. Almost 6000 Subscribers – I am speechless…as I am wading through the comments -last time I checked it was over 500 on my final post…I got all teary eyed, in a good way ;) … thank you for all the sweet words about Creative JumpStart 2013- it means a lot to read all those wonderful comments!

• Gunvor

I love your pages – they´re really vibrant and full of life! And I love the flower stencils.
    Could the happy news be a book? with your awesome art and the techniques you use?

• Florence

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I didn’t get to see them all but lovd the ones i watched. Thank you again

• anna

I love the page you did Nat. The colors are bright and shiny and stencils are wonderful!

• muriel

Such a great page! The colours are amazing. Hope to be able to buy Julie Fei-fan balzer’s new stencils soon.

• skye soard

so….don’t we need a Mid Year Summer DREAMY????

• Audrey Yow

Beautiful pages. I love the eye chart stencil. I can’t wait to get one to play with. I’m still working on all the creative jump starts. I need to get a few supplies before I can do some of them. Hopefully, I’ll be lucky enough to win some of them. I always like to finish each page–therefore, I’ve been searching for images as I finish each background to complement the techniques. I’ve had sooo much fun with this–and it will provide inspiration for months to come. Thanks to you and all the other artists for sharing your creativity and inspiration. Hugs.

• shawn

Very beautiful colors, nice and bright!! :)

• rains

I’m excited for you, whatever the news may be. I too miss CJS. What a gift that was. Thanks again. I am going to play in my art room while the super bowl is going on and all my guys here are watching it. I’ll just go in for the commercials. : )

• Nurse Ratchet

That is so beautiful …I love the colours. not much colour in Canada this time of year which is why I love to browse in my LSS, Bizzy B …looking at all the luscious paper makes me feel like I am in a garden. I gessoed a couple of wee canvases last night and will play very soon!

• andrenesmith

As far as your new adventure…..hmmm…..my guess is youve been asked to join up with another major sponsor…..or a book/cd deal. However, baby is a really good guess… :)