Designed by n*Studio: NEW Stampendous Stamp Sets

NewStampsetsNatKalbach

I am so excited that there are four new stamp sets coming out this year designed by me through Stampendous. And I am even more excited that these are something that I have been wanting to do for a couple years now- I am a huge foam stamp fan and I have been including foam stamps in a lot of my classes throughout the years. Over the years I told many people I would love to do my own foam stamp designs and I so hope that you will like those 3 Sets (Elephant, Bird and Urban Scribble) including 1 foam stamp with 2 stamping surfaces,  and the Fashion Dame Set with 1 rubber stamp and 1 Stencil and the one set with layering rubber stamps.

Let me show you in a video how they look like and some of the many ways to use them:)

New n*Studio+Stampendous Stamps from Nathalie Kalbach on Vimeo.

Coming Soon to Mixed Media & Craft Stores and My Website nathaliesstudio.com

There are so many possibilities with those sets!

UrbanScribble

City_WaterTower01

City_WoodenCanvas_Inspire01

Elephant

Elephant_ArtJournalspread01

Elephant_WoodenCanvas_Strong01

Bird

Bird_ThankYou_Card01

Bird_WoodenCanvas_Fly01

FashionDame

FashionDame_ArtJournal_01

FashionDame_ArtJournal_02

Which one of the new sets do you like best?

• Cindi Walsh

These sets look like so much fun! Thanks for the video. It’s so hard to choose just one favorite … but if forced I would probably choose the Urban Scribble, no wait, the bird … ugh! It’s hard to choose. I think it’s the bird.

• Jean Marmo

Oh my goodness! These are so you! And, with them maybe I could create like you! LOVE them!

Awe – thank you Jean!!! You create your own magic – I know it!!!

• gunvor

Awesome sets Nat! Exactly what a stamper who dabbles with mixed medab techniques wants! The birds ant the city scribble are at the top of my wishlist, but I love the elephant too.

• Maura

Oh boy, that’s tough! I like them all, but am leaning to the elephant and bird ones…if I have to choose!

• Kelly Belton

Ummm – I love all of them – but I must get my hands on the elephants and the fashion dame . Seriously Nat – these are awesome. Congrats!

• Marit

Wow, love them!
    I adore the city scribble, it’s definately on my wish list. :D

• cuchy

congratulations! On my wish list. You know we have the 3 wise men coming this week :)
    Those urban stamps are fantastic and the foam… many possibilities. Love them all!!

Loves

thank you so much Cuchy, hope the 3 wise man brought many gifts ;)

• Eva

Hallo Nathalie,

Well, first of all I have to tell you that “Kaffe Klatch” was my all time favourite stamp set last year. Out of this release, the first one I will buy is the elephant (on a budget otherwise I would buy more!). But! I love the city scape and the bird as well. And I can see so many uses for the fashion doll….Hmm, as one of my new years resolutions is to loose weight, perhaps I can buy stamps instead of sweets? Two flies in one swat? Have a lovely and prosperous 2016!

Eva, I am so glad you liked the Kaffee Klatsch :) Thank you for your sweet words and wishing you a wonderful and lovely 2016 as well!

• Kathy P

Who hoo, Nat—-congrats on this cool new release! I especially love Urban Scribble and Fashion Dame! And the elephant is my fave animal, soooooo……..
    They are ALL great!

• Nurse Ratchet

LOVE them all…but am quite partial to the birds and the elephants….loving the stencil with that fab elephant ?

1 2 3