Deck of Me: Card #49

Die Zeit fliegt- sagt Emily– and hola wie recht sie hat!

Time flies says Emily – and oh boy she is so right!

Ich habe heute richtig gute Laune- es hat mal nicht geregnet und ich habe lauter kleine schöne Sachen gekauft und ein paar große – LOL. Hier ein paar Sachen die mich happy gemacht haben:

I’m in such a good mood today – maybe because it didn’t rain and I created some good stuff- I can’t show yet but soon, and maybe also because I bought some cool things – LOL. Here are some of those things that made me happy:

yummie christmas tea and good morning tea!

my new little deer candle holder from Sweden!

my spooky 2008 calendar that glows – yep GLOOOOWWWSSS – in the dark!

Ok – Gibt es eine Kleinigkeit die Ihr Euch gegönnt habt in den letzten Tagen, die Euch richtig glücklich gemacht hat?

Is there something small you treated yourself in the last days, which made you really happy?

• Sylvia

hm, ja, ein kleiner hamburg stempel, hihi :)

• Aline

Love your cards and especially the tea boxes. As Gabriel is still ill, no shopping for me at the moment.

Wish you a great day! :)

• jana

deine karte ist mal wieder richtig schön! kann mir gar nicht vorstellen, dass es ab januar dann keine mehr gibt von dir ?!

und deine shopping-ergebnisse können sich auch sehen lassen! jo, gestern hab ich mir auch was gegönnt- einfach so, weil ich wollte! was, das blogge ich die tage mal :o)

• christiane

i will have a look at this calendar on saturday!! hehehe!! love all the other goodies and the tons of birdies on your card!!!!

• a.l. clark

I adore your cards. Lets see, I’ve treated myself to a fresh, live Christmas tree. I’ve never had one, its only me in the house but I wanted to celebrate.

• Amy

Oh, I forgot to ask, are the birdies hand drawn, a stamp or rub-ons? I LOVE the way you used them on your card! PERFECT!

• Amy

I LOVE your card! TOO COOL!

As for treating myself…I haven’t yet but I WILL BE tomorrow! I get to go to a SB store that I TOTALLY LOVE! So, I WILL be getting myself some goodies! HOPEFULLY some Queen & Co Felt Trim, some page refills (I AM going to do the sew-on page protector album I have been wanting to do for MONTHS now!) & some print paper! Those are the 3 BIG WANTS

I LOVE that calender you got! That is too funny! I can’t believe it glows in the dark too! LOVE IT!

Keep up the great work!

P.S. Thanks soo much for the comment you left me re: my card. I really appreciate it. Especially coming from an oh-so talented person like yourself.

• Marjolein

I like your card, love the fact that the birds represent the time flying by! (at least….. I guess LOL)
    And the deer candle holder is sooooooo cute, that calender is awesome…. !!
    Did I buy something that made me happy? Yes… last week, several thickers at the Dollarama……. love to buy stuff for 1 dollar instead of 5 LOLOL and the fact the sold them…..totally cool!

• Paula

Fabulous things. Love the card.