In Case you didn’t know…or…I am an Alien

If you haven’t seen me personally the last half-year, you do not know about my biggest “secret” ….but now finally after all paperwork being done and as of today my status is official, …I can tell you officially :

usa

We are moving to the States in September. More specific we are moving to the East Coast to New Jersey where lot’s of our family and friends are located. I am super-duper excited. It will be an interesting ride for sure- LOL- because even though I probably traveled about 30 times or more to the States in the last 20 years, it will be different to actually live there. My husband is also excited as this means for him going home. We are already preparing things for months now and the biggest parts are yet still to come. I will for sure share here and there some of this new adventure – and I hope you wish me luck and enjoy reading how the Kraut goes U.S. ;)

Huge hugs and have a wonderful day

• Tricia

Congrats, Nat – hope your move goes smoothly! I love the east coast – I live in New England.

• Micki

From one Alien to another….welcome to the US. :-)

LOL….I still laugh that it is called legal alien….it makes me sing the Sting song all the time ;)

• Merilee

Lots of luck and safe traveling to you and your family! It will be an adjustment–and always a bit of culture shock, lol! But I hope you love your new home. Please do some workshops up and down the east coast–I am in Georgia and would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to meet you and learn from you in person! :o)

• Barbar

And don’t forget those of us on the West Coast! We’d love to see you in northern California!

Def- will not forget the West Coast- loooveee the west coast.. :)

• elderscrapper

Wonderful. You will do great and we will all welcome you.

• julie m

Yeah!

• Dana

Hallo Abenteuer :) Wow, das ist ein riesiger Schritt für Euch beide! Ich wünsche Dir viel Glück für den Umzug bzw. die Vorbereitungen!

Vielen lieben Dank :) – Für meinen Mann ist es ja nach hause kommen ;) nat

• janbarlow

We will welcome you with open arms to the US of A! I will a;so be so happy to welcome you as an “almost” neighbor – state-wise, anyway (I’m in Pennsylvania). My dream – attending a class you and Julie co-teach! I can totally see this happening! ;)

Wishing you smooth “sailing” all the way here!

Jan – wohooo my neighbor!!! Julie and I have talked about another co-teaching class before- maybe we will make it happen now as we are closer now ;) You never know :) huge hugs

• rains

Congratulations, alien! ; ) My Belgian husband’s status was legal alien until recently when he became a US citizen. My brother and his family are moving here from AUS and his Aussie wife has had to wait for many, many months to get a visa. Crazy. Is it taking a while for you too? I can’t understand why it would be so hard for the wife of a US citizen, from Australia to move here. Immigration has become insane. Can’t wait to eventually take one of your workshops here.

It did take five months and we are married 10 years this year…but oh well…LOL-

• Izzy

Congrats! what wonderful news and exciting times ahead!