This is the Best of Creative JumpStart Vol. 1 – a collection of downloadable mixed media lessons from CJS14 and CJS15.
As you may know, I release a new Creative JumpStart each year with a different theme and a big group of talented mixed media artists join me in providing a unique video lesson to help you: “JumpStart YOUR Creativity! In 2021 I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of the event and leading up to it I wanted to release some of the Best of CJS videos each month, from the archives.
This collection of videos is from the years 2014 and 2015 and includes a mix of project and technique based lessons to help inspire you.
PLEASE NOTE: The lessons are available through download only.
Here is a list of the artists and their lesson included in this collection:
- Anna Dabrowska (Finnabair) – CJS2014 Teaspoon assemblage
- Catherine Scanlon – CJS 2014 Monoprinted art journal
- Pam Carriker – CJS2014 Stenciling techniques
- Diana Trout – CJS2015 Painted landscape
- Jimmy Leslie – CJS2015 Mixed media collage techniques
- Marsha Valk – CJS2015 Painted cardboard panels
- Natalya Khorover (Aikens) – CJS2015 Dryer sheet photo canvas
- Jodi Ohl – CJS2015 Mixed media panel
- Ronda Palazzari – CJS2015 Art journal cover
- Joe Rotella – CJS2015 Acrylic skin decor
- Julie Fei-Fan Balzer – CJS2015 Hand cut stencils
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing up for this workshop, you agree not to give your private log-in and any password information to anyone else. The enrollment fee is for one person only. After the payment confirmation is sent to you, cancellation is no longer possible. Tuition is not refundable.
All videos are under the copyright of Nathalie Kalbach and are for private use only and cannot be shared. You may not teach/re-teach the information in the videos or use it for any online or print publications.
Downloads: You will be able to download the videos so that you can watch them offline and keep them forever. Download terms and conditions will be posted when you download the first video and in order to do so, you will have to agree to those terms and conditions.