What is Art Journaling Live? 4 Artists + 4 Art Journaling Styles + Live Instruction = Unlimited Inspiration!
This set includes both the Art Journaling Live 2 and the Art Journaling Live 3 DVD’s – that means you’ll get 3 DVD’s and over 9 hours of fun and instructional videos to help inspire you in your art journaling.
Art Journaling Live 2
In 2015 Mary Beth Shaw, Dina Wakley, Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and I taught a Live Art Journaling Class in Arlington, Texas for Cloth Paper Scissors/CREATE/ArtistNetwork TV which was recorded for this DVD set. Each of us taught a 1 1/2 hour class.
From the comfort of your own home, engage in over four hours of art instruction from 4 mixed-media artists. They will cover topics from abstraction to beautiful lettering, expressive art journal ideas to top-of-the line techniques for your tools. You don’t want to miss out on this creative and interactive instruction–this is your ultimate art journaling workshop!
You’ll love this art journaling video workshop if:
- You missed the Art Journaling LIVE event, but want the instruction from the sessions
- You are a fan of mixed-media artists Mary Beth Shaw, Dina Wakley, Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, and Nathalie Kalbach
- You want to learn exclusive techniques to grow your artistic skillset
Learn More about Each Session:
In “The Abstracted Journal,” StencilGirl Mary Beth Shaw gives you techniques for creating your own stickers, decorative tape, collage papers and more as you create an abstract art journal spread with unique component parts!
Complete two art journal pages with Dina Wakley in her class, “Random by Design,” as she gives you four fail-proof guidelines for creating an expressive, random look in your art journal without creating chaos!
In “Easy Lettering,”Julie Fei-Fan Balzer shows you ways to use your own handwriting to create more than 24 fancy lettering styles. Then, learn the best way to add shadows to make your text pop off the page!
Join Nathalie Kalbach for “Tooling Around,” in which she’ll show you how to create lusciously layered backgrounds by pushing your mixed-media tools to the max. Take part in a roomful of fun as you experiment with more than 10 techniques!
Watch a preview of Art Journaling LIVE 2 now!
Widescreen DVD – Running Time 263 minutes
All Regions – NTSC
In June of 2016, I returned to Arlington, Texas to teach together with MaryBeth Shaw, Jodi Ohl and Gina Rossi Armfield.
The Art Journaling Live 3 experience is the ultimate collection of art journaling workshops!
- In Nathalie Kalbach‘s workshop “Creating Texture and Layers” you’ll loosen up by adding layer after colorful layer of handmade marks, stenciling, collage and more.
- Then, get wild and whimsical with Jodi Ohl‘s “Character Studies!” After learning acrylic painting techniques like glazing and veiling, you’ll try your hand at creating cute characters of your choosing.
- Add watercolor painting with personal flair to your art journaling repertoire with techniques from Gina Rossi Armfield‘s “Watercolor Basics” class.
- Finally, discover the power and magic of what can happen with a handful of stencils and a limited color palette in Mary Beth Shaw‘s “Your Brain on Stencils” workshop.
Crack open your art journal and let the fun begin!
Find out what people are saying about Art Journaling Live 3:
Watch a preview of Nathalie Kalbach’s workshop:
Watch a preview of Jodi Ohl’s workshop:
Watch a preview of Gina Rossi Armfield’s workshop here:
Watch a preview of Mary Beth Shaw’s workshop here:
Widescreen DVD – Running Time 313 minutesImportant Note About Shipping Costs!
Please read my Store Policies which can be found under the Terms button on the right side of every page. And please note: If you live in the United States, you can order directly and immediately from this site. If you order several items the shipping rate is calculated automatically per item. If I can ship your total order for a cheaper price than the automatically calculated price, I will refund you the difference.
Here are some actual shipping prices for the U.S. as of January 2017:
- Flat envelopes: $6.65 (1-10 stencils, 1-4 flat stamps)
- Small Box: $7.15 (1 foam stamp set or two dvd sets)
- Medium Box: $13.60 (2-4 foam stamp sets, some flat items)
** as mentioned the shopping cart calculates the shipping cost per item but I will refund the difference if cheaper!
If you require international shipping, please email me in advance of your order at orders@nathaliesstudio to discuss shipping options as international shipping can be variable and expensive. I ship weekly (unless noted on the site during times of travel). I will email you when your order has shipped.