DescriptionImportant Note About Shipping Costs!
Please read my Store Policies which can be found under the Terms button on the right side of every page. And please note: If you live in the United States, you can order directly and immediately from this site. If you order several items the shipping rate is calculated automatically per item. If I can ship your total order for a cheaper price than the automatically calculated price, I will refund you the difference.
Here are some actual shipping prices for the U.S. as of January 2017:
- Flat envelopes: $6.65 (1-10 stencils, 1-4 flat stamps)
- Small Box: $7.15 (1 foam stamp set or two dvd sets)
- Medium Box: $13.60 (2-4 foam stamp sets, some flat items)
** as mentioned the shopping cart calculates the shipping cost per item but I will refund the difference if cheaper!
If you require international shipping, please email me in advance of your order at orders@nathaliesstudio to discuss shipping options as international shipping can be variable and expensive. I ship weekly (unless noted on the site during times of travel). I will email you when your order has shipped.
What is Art Journaling Live? 4 Artists + 4 Art Journaling Styles + Live Instruction = Unlimited Inspiration!
In June, I went to Arlington, Texas to teach together with MaryBeth Shaw, Jodi Ohl and Gina Rossi Armfield an Art Journaling Live Class which was recorded and is now available as DVDs.
Enjoy the Art Journaling Live 3 experience with the ultimate collection of art journaling workshops, now on 2 DVDs!
- In Nathalie Kalbach‘s workshop “Creating Texture and Layers” you’ll loosen up by adding layer after colorful layer of handmade marks, stenciling, collage and more.
- Then, get wild and whimsical with Jodi Ohl‘s “Character Studies!” After learning acrylic painting techniques like glazing and veiling, you’ll try your hand at creating cute characters of your choosing.
- Add watercolor painting with personal flair to your art journaling repertoire with techniques from Gina Rossi Armfield‘s “Watercolor Basics” class.
- Finally, discover the power and magic of what can happen with a handful of stencils and a limited color palette in Mary Beth Shaw‘s “Your Brain on Stencils” workshop.
Crack open your art journal and let the fun begin!
Find out what people are saying about Art Journaling Live 3:
Watch a preview of Nathalie Kalbach’s workshop:
Watch a preview of Jodi Ohl’s workshop:
Watch a preview of Gina Rossi Armfield’s workshop here:
Watch a preview of Mary Beth Shaw’s workshop here:
Widescreen DVD – Running Time 313 minutes