HOW CHRISTMASSY ARE YOU?
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? They are wrapped and under the tree
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights!!!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Sometimes 😉 Good Idea – I should get one this year again.
5. When do you put your decorations up? We start early in December and add every now and then a little bit till christmas.
6. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: In DÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¼sseldorf we had the “Christkind” bringing the presents. So in the beginning of December I wrote my wishlist and put it outside the window cause the Christkind would collect my wishlist. Wowie, it did collect it every year LOL
7. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? In first grade – our teacher told us and I came home totally sad and told my Mom, what the teacher said. My Mom and all the other parents were really upset about this and they had a meeting regarding this issue.
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Well, usually it is a German Tradition to open the presents on Christmas Eve but since my DH is American we do both traditions. Couple presents Christmas Eve, a couple presents Christmas day.
9. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Very few ornaments, but those are ones that are either special or selfmade. Some ribbon and a crochetet star on top.
10. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE it , because in Hamburg it always rains in wintertime and snow would be so much nicer!
11. Do you know how to ice skate? Yes, in our elementary school we had a schoolyear ice skating instead of sports.
12. Do you remember your favorite gift?That is a tough question. Mmmmh, I always loved reading, so my favorite gifts were new books. I did not need more.
13. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being together with family and friends and enjoying time together!
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Give me some Berliner NuÃƒÆ’Ã…Â¸plÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¤tzchen (cookie recipe of my Grammy) and I’m happy
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas day breakfast with family.
16. What tops your tree?a crochetet star
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving – especially when children are involved. I just love how excited they are and how their eyes glow then they get what they wished for or when they are totally excited.
18. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer – LOL
19. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? They look wonderful but I don’t like them to eat.
ABC of me:
A – Available or single: Happily married!
B – Best friend: I can’t name one – I have a couple and I love them all!
C – Cake or pie: pie
D – Drink of choice: water and coffee
E – Essential item you use every day: my laptop
F – Favorite color: green
G – Gummy bears or worms: gummy bears
H – Hometown: Hamburg, Germany
I – Indulgence:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Belgish truffels and dark Chocolate
J – January or February: mmmh – February
K – Kids & Names: none
L – Live is incomplete without: laughing at least once a day
M – Marriage Date: 22. August 2003
N – Number of siblings: none
O – Oranges or Apples: oranges
P – Phobias or Fears: spiders
Q – Fave Quote: * be good *
R – Reason to smile: my DH ;-.)
S – Season: summer – definetly
T – Tag 3 or 4 people: who ever wants!
U – Unknown fact about me: I can’t go to sleep if I haven’t read at least a couple pages
V – Vegetable you don’t like: broccoli
W – Worst habbit: I can get impatient when people are too slow -LOL –
X – X-rays: no fun ! Had one a couple months ago.
Y – Your fave food: Sushi, Mexican Food and …ahhh – me Italiano : Pasta
Z – Zodiac sign: crabby cancer 😉
Einen schÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¶nen dritten Advent Euch allen!
Have a nice third advent!
Trackback from your site.