Are you ready for the first Whatevers? If you missed the post of what this is all about- check out yesterday’s blogpost.
Click here to see what Cat made out of this photo and which story she tells
Click here to see what Vicki made out of this photo and which story she tells
Here is my take on it
Seriously, a photo with his sister? She always found a way to tease him. Just before Dad was going to take the photo of them, she made fun of this stockings. He didn’t like stockings anyway. Maria, always uptight and orderly – just look at her white stockings – puh! But ha…this time he got her back – pulled her ridiculous big bow on the head. Looks all crooked now. She almost cried, but Dad told her to hold still for the photo. Her crooked bow will be forever banned on a photo – so there Maria…You are NOT perfect!
Their names: Mathias and Maria
Supplies: tissue paper, Liquitex Heavy Body gel Medium, various Acrylic Paints, Maya Mists, Dylusions Stamps, 7Gypsies Tag, Lace, transparent tape I found at a french market, 7Dots Paper, 7Gypsies Paper Tape, Prima Resins, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze, Canvas Fabric, Gerstaecker Gesso, Heidi Swapp Chipboard Letters, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Tape
Here is our first photo:
Here is how it works if you want to play along:
- Vicki, Cat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you – just right click on it to safe it to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us andshow us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
You can grab the blinkie here if you want to add it to your sidebar