It is here It was so fun to read your guesses on what this class is going to be about and a lot of you had the right guess. So before I will reveal the winner – let’s have a further peak about the class.
In this Über*Media Acrylic Ink Online Workshop I want you to learn how to use Acrylic Inks in your Scrapbooking and Mixed Media Projects! This class is a reference guide for you, showing all kinds of possibilities and techniques using Acrylic Inks with different surfaces and media.
Most results of the techniques of this class can be also archived by using India Inks. I use Acrylic Inks because they are more versatile and can be mixed more with other acrylic media. I will cover the differences in the first week.
In this Acrylic Ink online workshop we will start with the basics of the medium. In four lessons over four weeks we will make our way up to more advanced techniques. The class starts with thefirst lesson on October 8th, 2012 and then each following lesson goes online the following monday.
I will share with you my favorite Acrylic Ink techniques.
What you get:
- Intensive knowledge about acrylic ink
- How to incorporate this affordable paint medium into your Scrapbooks and Mixed Media Projects
- A big amount of techniques with acrylic inks
- Photo manipulation with acrylic inks
- Using it with inexpensive house hold items
- How to layer dimensions and create textures
- Numerous resist techniques
- Masking/Stenciling techniques
- Transfer technique
- How you can use other media with acrylic inks
- about two-and-a-half hours of video material
- Flickr Group for sharing your work with me and other students
- Personal feedback
- Quick support
You can sign up here for the cost of 39 US-Dollars (about 30 EUR). It is a cool deal
You will find all the details and can sign up here
Marisa already received an email by me.
Thank you all for playing along- it was so much fun!