Menu

Photos of my Workshops in Florida

Written by Nathalie Kalbach. Posted in Workshops

I had a wonderful time teaching at Everything Scrapbook & Stamps in Lake Worth in Florida last weekend. ย Michelle was a wonderful host and the store is awesome.

ESS16

First up I taught YAWP my PanPastel ArtJournal class.

ESS01

The students were such a fun and talented group of ladies.

ESS02 ESS03 ESS04 ESS05 ESS06 ESS07

Next up was the Season Canvas Class- which is my absolute fave class ๐Ÿ™‚

ESS08

It is the coolest to see how everyone gets over the hump to try something new and then get’s excited and makes something totally of their own.

ESS09ย ย ESS11 ESS12

I loved that I had so much space and a half round table in the class room – it made demoing so easy.

untitled2

As you can see I “stole” The photo from Cheryl Boglioli who was there two which was such an awesome surprise!

untitled1

I also taught Be Awesome be a BookNut- but I don’t have any pictures of this- bummer. It was a great class! But oh well- instead some Portrait of a Lady Class.

ESS13 ESS14 ESS15

I had such a great time with all of the students and the staff and Michelle. We laughed so much. Thank you so much for having me- and I hope you have me back some time ๐Ÿ™‚

Huge hugs

LogoBlogSignature

• mjmarmo

Would love to take a class like this!

• Jessica

Very nice to see, are you also planning a visit to the Netherlands sometime?

Jessica, I would love to – if someone invites me I am there no time…actually…mmmh…can’t talk about it still but I might be there soon ๐Ÿ˜‰ I will post on the blog of course.

• Sue Clarke

Looks like everyone had lots of space and a great time!

• Clare

Looks like everyone had a fantastic time! X

• cherylswindow

You got some great pics. We had a great time and can’t wait for you to come back.

• rains

I love that the seasons canvas photos have women who are dressed in the same colors as the seasons they chose.

You are sooo right, I didn’t even see that! LOL- I need to go through the other pictures from other workshops and see if that is always the case- LOL. Thanks for pointing out this fun fact.

• fluffyash

I have been following your stuff for quite some time, I found you through Julie Fei-Fan Balzers connections. I really enjoy seeing all the fun things you create. Are the faces Photos that are then altered, or are they from magazine? they look fun.

Thank you Fluffyash. LOL- can’t tell you how the workshop is done ;)))) it is a photo though ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Susan M. Brown {sbartist}

I had a wonderful time at your “Portrait of a Lady” and “Be a Booknut” classes. What a treat to see my photo at the end of this blogpost!!! I’m still building up my background of my portrait and I am so happy with how it’s turning out. I’ve got a whole bunch of 5×7 canvas boards that I’m collaging up with all the “uber” textural techniques I learned. Look forward to you coming stateside to teach again ๐Ÿ™‚

• Nurse Ratchet

Nat’s classes are so awesome. If you ever have the opportunity to take a class from my favourite little German lady, do not hesitate!! Not only will you learn so much and have a blast but you will be blissfully covered in whatever medium you are working with in class. Believe me, nurses are not fond of being messy but I loved every second of the classes I took in Toronto!!!

• pearlmaple

looks like lots of fun for you and everyone in Florida