Are you ready for the 9th Whatevers? If you missed what the Whatevers is all about…check it out here.
Click here to see what Cat made out of this photo and which story she tells
Click here to see what Vicki made out of this photo and which story she tells
This photo is actually indeed a family photo and I even know who those people are…but I do not know the story behind the photo …so..well…I gave it out to see what everyone comes up with as a story
Times Are Changing
Grandfather was always non approving. Him and grandma had just no patience for the young people. “Too young and full of nonsense”. But grandpa was loosing his fearful influence – Matthias and George didn’t care that he thought the new car was a useless purchase. Their business thrived. So clowning around with the bottle of wine at the family shoot was just their way showing grandpa that his say was over.
Their names: Matthias and Georg – Wilhelms grandsons
I played with my new Oldtimer Stencil and Spraypaints and Markers.
And here is the photo of this month’s Whatever for you:
Here is how it works if you want to play along:
- Vicki, Cat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you – just right-click on it to safe it to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artwork you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an art journal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us andshow us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate post in the comment section .
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
You can grab the blinkie here if you want to add it to your sidebar
have a wonderful day
- Whatevers #10 or The Herblady (nathaliesstudio.com)