Lovely Margot Minialbum or…New Prima Collection Rondelle

Can you make it through another CHA project? LOL- I have been quite busy before CHA ;) Here is another Prima Project using the new collection Rondelle.

I have to say this is not only my favorite line that Prima released this summer….

it is also my favorite project using some wonderful old photos I found of my beloved aunt

I used an old grammar book

and this is probably turning into an upcoming class

The embellishments are so cute

and I am in love with those clothespins

and the stamps

and the flowers are some of my faves too

and oh – did I mention I love those photos? They are so fun! Here my aunt with her friend Marga at the beach early 30s.

Prima Products used:

• Rondelle Collection Wood Clips #558865
  • Rondelle Collection Flowers #562427
  • Say It in Crystals #560508

Other supplies:

old Book

Tonic Studios Punches

I’m sure you can tell I loved working on this book. My auntie has been through a very very tough time the last couple weeks and this has been a good project for me …kind of therapeutic. I love her !

Have an amazing day

Huge hugs

• Yvonne

Das sieht so wunderschön aus!
    LG Yvonne

• Marsha.

Love! Great photos, love the grammar book and this would make an awesome class!

• Julie Bonomo

Love it, love it, love it! My thoughts are with you and your beloved aunt….wishing her a speedy recovery. Thank you for the inspiration.

• Andrene

Awesome job Nat!! I love old books and have a couple waiting to be altered! Hope to see an online class on altered books. Your pictures are priceless especially the beach photo. I have pictures of my mom in the 1940’s style bathing suits – what a hoot!! Thanks for sharing!!

• Liz Thayne

This is stunning- a wonderful tribute to your aunt. Hope she gets better soon.

• Carrie

This book is gorgeous! I love the ways some of the pages are folded. And the vintage look of a lot of the embellishments is really cool. Is that diamond border on the cover from a stamp?

Hi Carrie, thank you so much. Yes that diamond border is a Prima Stamp- I love it . It is one of their new rubber cling stamps from the Rondelle Collection. wishing you an amazing day :) nat

• Riikka

This is just unbelievable gorgeous! <3

• Cuchy

This album is stunning. From the way you folded the pages to all the bits and pieces you put on there and all those old pics. This is a beautiful treasure.
    Hope your auntie is better now. Be strong. Loves, Cuchy

• Barb Starace

Love the way you folded all the pages and of course all the yummy Prima products. Hope Auntie is doing better this week and then you will be better. Great project!

• selena

bravo pour ce bel album, moi aussi j’aime beaucoup le livre comme support.