In Case you didn’t know…or…I am an Alien

If you haven’t seen me personally the last half-year, you do not know about my biggest “secret” ….but now finally after all paperwork being done and as of today my status is official, …I can tell you officially :

usa

We are moving to the States in September. More specific we are moving to the East Coast to New Jersey where lot’s of our family and friends are located. I am super-duper excited. It will be an interesting ride for sure- LOL- because even though I probably traveled about 30 times or more to the States in the last 20 years, it will be different to actually live there. My husband is also excited as this means for him going home. We are already preparing things for months now and the biggest parts are yet still to come. I will for sure share here and there some of this new adventure – and I hope you wish me luck and enjoy reading how the Kraut goes U.S. ;)

Huge hugs and have a wonderful day

• Finnabair

I’m so very happy for you girl~! Go for it!!!Woo hoo – finally!

• Cathy Shackelford

Welcome Natalie! I hope to cross paths with you someday, so if you have a chance to do a (some) workshops in the midwest, I’m there! Hope your move goes well!

• Sabine

Wow, what a great adventure. I wish you good luck and I am sure that you will make it there.

• Connie Florio Welton

Hi Nathalie I am sooooo delighted that you are moving to New Jersey. I live in Connecticut and have been unable to attend any of your workshops because of the distance involved. I can drive to most anywhere in New Jersey and can’t wait for one of you classes. Happy packing and safe traveling. Namaste Connie

• Monica Baker

Maybe my dream of taking one of your classes “in Person” may come true :) Safe travels and Welcome!!

• Jane Harrah

Welcome! I am a friend of Vicki and I live in Maryland. I am glad you are joining our party! I hope it is wonderful for you.

• Greisy Muñoz

Peace!

Wow! Good luck with this amazing adventure. It´s strange, my family and I are also moving from Europe to the American Continent, specifically to Dominican Republic. I don´t know about you, but I´m a little nervous but excited :)
    Wishing you the best! Blessings!

Wow Greisy, I didn’t know! That is amazing. Am I seing you again at the Art Mesa event in Madrid before you leave? Yes I am nervous and excited – I know what you mean ;) I wish you all the best too – just keep up the mantra “Everything will work out perfectly! ” Huge hugs, Nat

• rosyred629

You must have lots of mixed emotions about the move but I can tell you for sure that the east coast crafters who read your blog are all smiling from ear to ear. I wish you good luck with the move and adjusting to our crazy country. Welcome, welcome, welcome.

• rosyred629

You must have so many mixed emotions, but the east coast crafters who follow your blog are all smiling from ear to ear now. Good luck with the move and adjusting to our crazy country. Welcome, welcome, welcome.