Layout: Enjoy the View – Screenprinting

Dieses Layout ist für einen Designteam Call entstanden. Man sollte eine neue Technik zeigen und dazu ein Tutorial. Mein Video hierfür wurde nicht angeschaut- es fehlte wohl das Interesse. Nun denn – ich teile mit Euch und hoffe Layout sowie Technik gefallen Euch :-)

This layout was created for a Designteam Call. One of the tasks was to show a new technique and do a tutorial for this technique. My video wasn’t watched – I guess there was no real interest. Well…but at least now I can share it with you and I hope you like the layout and technique :-)

*Enjoy the View*

The Bambi was screenprinted. The photo shows my beloved Uncle Walter in the mountains in the 60s. More in the video.

Supplies: Acrylic Paints and Pigments, Lace, Cardboard, Cardstock, Kristina Contes Paper, Hambly Screenprints Overlay and Rub ons, Heidi Swapp Chipboard Letters.

• Coco #3609

Lov your layouts. they are very colorful and bright. I lov the way u use paints and you’ve inspired me to try it as well.

• christina

This is a gorgeous layout. Love the idea of the screenprinting. And they didn’t even choose to watch it, at all??? That’s just idiocy at it’s finest. I’ve been looking through your blog, and all of your layouts are fabulous — love all of the different effects you use. Great work!

• Heather R

i can’t believe she didn’t even watch it. that’s so bad. i would be very angry.
    i’m sorry you went to all the trouble of making it, at least we can thank you for sharing with us.

• gretchen owens

oh, nat…this is incredible….i hate that it didn’t get watched…but it is a wonderful technique & a beautiful layout!

it was a fun ride, while it lasted! :)

• Amadia

I love the video, I love anything that uses acrylic paint!

• Conibaer

Ein tolles LO und ein geniales Video!!!! Alleine die Outtakes sidn der Hammer! Selbst schulkd, wer das verpasst! *drück*

• caro

I’m still giggling! Thoroughly enjoyed watching that. It was so REAL!!!

• susan j

What the?!? This is freakin sensational!! I am so gonna have to try this!! What do you mean it was never watched? I don’t get it!!

• Deanna Thompson

1st- that technique was awesome and I am so glad you shared it! really…that was so cool!
    2nd- I’m not sure what happened, but you were on my list girl…you are a true artist and I was pulling for you the whole time.
    3rd- don’t let this get you down. You are far too talented to be defined by someone else…you are amazing and I am so glad to be a part of the same community with you.

kepp your chin up girl!
    deanna

• lillyrose

I love it Nat it breaks my heart to hear that they diden’t even watch it!!!
    As many had said befor me good things will come your way keep your head up!!!

(((Big hugs)))