Layout: Enjoy the View – Screenprinting

Dieses Layout ist für einen Designteam Call entstanden. Man sollte eine neue Technik zeigen und dazu ein Tutorial. Mein Video hierfür wurde nicht angeschaut- es fehlte wohl das Interesse. Nun denn – ich teile mit Euch und hoffe Layout sowie Technik gefallen Euch :-)

This layout was created for a Designteam Call. One of the tasks was to show a new technique and do a tutorial for this technique. My video wasn’t watched – I guess there was no real interest. Well…but at least now I can share it with you and I hope you like the layout and technique :-)

*Enjoy the View*

The Bambi was screenprinted. The photo shows my beloved Uncle Walter in the mountains in the 60s. More in the video.

Supplies: Acrylic Paints and Pigments, Lace, Cardboard, Cardstock, Kristina Contes Paper, Hambly Screenprints Overlay and Rub ons, Heidi Swapp Chipboard Letters.

• Birgit Koopsen

Nat this is so amazing!! Such a cool technique! You ROCK girl!!

• milkcan

Nat: You rock! And so does this video! I love the technique – so original – and I am going to have to try it for myself!

• melissa

i really really love ur scrapbooking styles and techniques!!!! ur love for the art can be seen in every Layout… u are one very talented lady! God bless

• lydiajane

you are so amazingly talented! Thanks so much for the tutorial! Great idea and technique and I LOVE that lo–it’s in my faves!! (You and your German accent are adorable!)

• Rach

WOW!! I knew you would do a rocking project!! I love love love this + you are such a talented artist + I admire your work so much.
    I feel so sad for you that this video wasn’t even watched. Rude infact!!
    Just to let you know I had you noted down in my 5 picks!
    hugs!!
    ps lovin your accent :)

• anam

girl – your work rocks. i love your unique style. remember 80% of DT work is plain advertising for a company and often more work than imagined. remember your work is amazing and you love. that is all that matters.
    the other option is to start your own company to have your own DT ;)

• Scrappin Not Nappin

You video is great! Love your layouts and your style! Thank you for sharing your talent!

In the 1980s ex-Dh was in the military, we were in Germany for 4 and a half short years. I still miss Germany!

• Liz

you already know that I LOVE the LO and technique and that I think you are one of the most talented scrappers/artists out there. that the video, which was so much fun to make, wasn’t even watched…. well, I am at a loss for words.

• Lisa Dickinson

Great page! i love it AND the technique video! Go YOu! :)

• Andrea

I truly think it’s a shame they didn’t even watched it – just my opinion. Anyway – the Layout & the Screen Print Technique really ROCKS big time!!! And the video is fabulous – I know how much work & heart went into this – so that makes it double-fabulous!!! Hugzzz …