I had fun creating this Donna Downey Album for CHA this summer.
I was in the mood for summer colors and I loved the shape of this coffee cup album
Love the little see through and the cute felt flower
I worked a lot of acrylic paint and also string gel medium to play around
Loved working with Donna’s new Stencils in 12×12 and 6×6
used some super heavy acrylic paint here
For the fun Canvas Resist I used Dylusions Ink Sprays
With the Canvas Sticker Letters everything just worked together great
loved playing with the acrylic paint- can you tell?
Prima Products used:
- Mixed Media Album #922085
- Poppies & Peonies Flower #922283
- Donna Downey Stencil 12×12 #922191
- Donna Downey Stencil 12×12 #922177
- Donna Downey Stencil 6×6 #922146
- Resist Canvas Banner and Ticket #560997
- Alphabet Craftsman #559113
- Alphabet Rosarian #559151
- Liquitex Acrylic Paints
- Liquitex String Gel
- Ranger’s Dylusions Ink Sprays
and the 10th bonus fact? this little album makes me happy
what about a fun fact about you?
Have a wonderful day