Today I am playing along with some other wonderful designers in a blog hop with my friend’s Catherine Scanlon’s Stamps. I am so proud of her for having her own designs out and I loved playing with them in my art journal.
You can see all of her fabulous stamp, stencil and die cut designs in the AGW Catalogue here
I used her Annie Paisley Stamp for the background and I loved coloring it in on a piece of music sheet to make one design stand out going along with my sentiment. I also used the Clara Paisley stamp on the right hand side as a nice playful border.
The background was spray painted and I colored in the music sheet after stamping with Derwent Inktense Blocks.
Cat also has two wonderful prices to give away on her blog so make sure to hop along here and check out the other projects that were created with her stamps today:
- Cat: www.cmscanlon.blogspot.com
- This Art that Makes me Happy by Vicki Chrisman: http://
- The Mermaid’s Closet by Martha Richardson: http://
- Pearl Maple by Mandy Collins: http://pearlmaple.
- Kooky Delucy by Kathie DeLuca:http://kookydelucy.blogspot.
- Live the Dream by Jennie Atkinson: http://jennie-
Thank you so much for stopping by and have an amazing day!