Are you ready for the 3rd Whatevers? If you missed the what the Whatevers is all about…check it out here.
Click here to see what Cat made out of this photo and which story she tells
Click here to see what Vicki made out of this photo and which story she tells
Here is my take on it
Why look so far if the good is so close by? Wilhelm would never understand why his son Heinrich went to America. Being a tram conductor wasn’t a shabby life! At least Karl was still with him.
Their Names: Wilhelm – grandfather to Elizabeth and Karl – Elizabeth’s Uncle
played with Derwent Inktense Blocks and Liquitex Acrylic Inks
And here is the photo for you:
Here is how it works if you want to play along:
- Vicki, Cat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you – just right click on it to safe it to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story– it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us andshow us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
You can grab the blinkie here if you want to add it to your sidebar
You can share your work with us by submitting here: