Bloom and be happy

Finally I can share projects I created for CHA since the show just opened :)

Here is a canvas I did for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L – so much fun to play in a different way with adhesives:

Loved creating the background texture with the new Adhesive Sheets and Utee :)

And never forget…photo corners can be pretty versatile – and make up for great flowers.

Be happy and bloom too today :)

hugs

nat

• corinne de france

merci pour tout ces partages ^^

• Jean Marmo

I want to add my thanks for this wonderful month of Jumpstarts!!! I tend to be super critical of my work and for me art is a chore sometimes. I have learned to try and let go and just do! Each of these women are amazing and I appreciate the time that went into this by you and each of them!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

• dawn

I just wanted to thank you soooooo much for this month. Everyday has been like Christmas for me and it helped Jump Start my year in the best way possible. PLease please do this again next year, it’s the perfect way to start a new year. You did an amazing job lining everything up and it went so smoothly. It was fun not knowing what each guest was going to do, love that it was a mix of everything. I’ve been inspired by them and even some of the readers work in the flickr.

Thanks again !!!!!

• scrappegal

How lucky you are, that gets the opportunity to work with Prima, and their lovely supplies! How did that opportunety come about? Wish some day… :) Do you work full time with your hobby? The texure on your project is AWESOME!

• Marjie Kemper

That background looks so interesting! Love the flowers, too. Very clever, Nat!

• Christina Colón

Brilliant use of photo corners! I never would’ve thought to do that! Love the UTEE background too. I have some of that stuff. I guess I should whip it out and play a bit.

• Sandy

Great effects! I am very partial to your theme too since BLOOM! is the name of my summer business where I host art workshops, shows, presentations, etc. It seemed to fit my vision of offering a gathering place for people to grow their creativity, be happy and BLOOM!

• Nat Kalbach

What a wonderful name for a business your kind!!! Sounds amazing!

• misty

very cool!

• Geles

Guau!! The texture is amazing!.
    Kisses