Are you ready to take the second floor this time? If you have no clue what I am talking about- read all about it here The Second Floor Challenge
So today is our 6th Second Floor Challenge: Pencil
Whatever that means to you or however it inspires you. The prompt is simply meant to get you started. The level of challenge you aim for is entirely internal and up to you.
So we decided this challenge should be to use a pencil. And I have to say I was really looking forward to this. I just recently purchased a Sketching set of pencils by Derwent because….I remembered how much I love pencils – although I can’t sketch at all ;)
- I was reminded that it is fun to play with different pencils – something about their smoothness makes me happy.
- I liked playing with the tracing paper – I hadn’t used it before and I can see some fun possibilities using it
- I would rather have used Panpastels that would have left a softer background here to have the pencil frame more set off
- It was fun using some of the Artbars on the pencil frame- the way how the waxy Artbars react with the pencils is fun
- I like using a pencil for journaling
- It was calming to work so long with just a few supplies – instead of feeling limited I felt actually kind o relieved and I had more ideas just focusing on them
- I still can’t draw….a 2 year old draws nicer pencil pictures then me- there will be only ever be tracing for me ;)
If you’d like to leave a link showing off what you did in response to this challenge, here’s the linky list:
add your own creations inspired by our 2nd Floor Challenge: Pencil