Are you ready for the 3rd Whatevers? If you missed the what the Whatevers is all about…check it out here.
Click here to see what Cat made out of this photo and which story she tells
Click here to see what Vicki made out of this photo and which story she tells
Here is my take on it
Deep Down His Heart
Deep down his heart, he knew Claire wasn’t his child – but in the end all that counted was that Francine decided to be with him. He never told her he knew and he loved her and Claire more than anything. He would never tell anyone. His brother would never understand, he already despised Francine. The only person who would understand was his sister in law Myrtle. But oh well…just don’t tell!
Hi Name: Marco – Myrtle‘s brother in law and Maria and Mathias‘ uncle
I played a lot of mono printing this time – it was fun – I added the prints on tissue paper to my background. It is a bit wild and deep, layered…deep down ;)
I gave myself permission to do whatever with my whatever art journal- so there is a lot experimenting- and it is fun – even though I know that people will see it in the end ;)
And here is the photo for you:
Here is how it works if you want to play along:
- Vicki, Cat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you – just right click on it to safe it to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story– it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us andshow us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
You can grab the blinkie here if you want to add it to your sidebar
You can share your work with us by submitting here:
I always love your backgrounds, Nat! Monoprinting is SO MUCH FUN! Love how your story is evolving.
Great page with tons of vibrant colors and texture… I love the story, too!
M. Carmen - Cuchy
Ohhh how romantic this Marco :) Love that big and textured heart. I wanna touch it
Oh… beautiful Nat! I just want to TOUCH it. lol it looks lovly with texture!
hallo nathalie! ich habe den whatevers no 3 hierhin gelinkt. No 4 kommt noch! Sry – wusste nicht wohin damit…;) Lena
The background is TDF and the story is great. Now who, what , where & how on this one…lol!
Too funny Nat. I just love the stories that you come up with.
Now off to see what the others have written.
Hi Nat, I like your story on this page, is full of textures, colors and all those hearts so beautiful. I have the photo and story to be leaving
Nat, I love all your mono-printed papers collaged together to create the perfect background for your story! BEAUTIFUL!
I sure am happy I found your blog. Your art speaks to me….Love your heart page…I make lots of hearts myself:)
fun page Nat with all those colours and textures
Love the whole take on the photo!