So excited about this new series of once a month Art Journaling workshops with different topics which I will teach at The InkPad in New York City.
|It starts the moment you sit down, an experience that is distinctly Art Journaling. A quick exhilaration, a sense of control, the art media’s surprising responsiveness as if they were simply an extension of you.
There is a word for this creative experience: Artvergnugen ! Artvergnugen is what makes your journal a piece of art.
Join Nathalie once a month and play each time with a different art medium or supply. Learn techniques, tips and tricks to take your art journaling further and turn it into Artvergnugen.
You will have to bring basic supplies – list below – while Nathalie will bring the art medium/supply of the month for you to share. Sign up for as many of the sessions you want but be quick – space is limited.
- Session One: Stamps – January 31st
- Session Two: Monoprinting – February 20th
- Future Sessions to be Announced
- Art Journal (your choice- I use a Ranger Dylusions Art Journal)
- Acrylic Paint (3 colors, plus black & white)
- Old Credit card /or plastic card that size
- Bristle Paintbrush (1 medium flat)
- Paper Plate or paint palette
- Container for Water
- Baby Wipes
- Rag/Paper Towel
- Heavy Matte (or gloss) Gel Medium – I prefer Liquitex
- Gesso – I prefer Liquitex
- Apron -optional
- Heat Gun, extension cord, power strip – optional
- Cosmetic Wedge Sponges
- Favorite Stencils – optional
- Magazine (fashion would be best) -optional
- Black Journaling Pen
- Water Mister
- Whatever you feel is a must have in any of your art journal pages
- Watercolor paper – just 1 or 2 sheets for trying things
The other topics and dates will be announced soon . We have planned about six in total so far 🙂
Have a gorgeous day