Designed by n*Studio: NEW Stampendous Stamp Sets

NewStampsetsNatKalbach

I am so excited that there are four new stamp sets coming out this year designed by me through Stampendous. And I am even more excited that these are something that I have been wanting to do for a couple years now- I am a huge foam stamp fan and I have been including foam stamps in a lot of my classes throughout the years. Over the years I told many people I would love to do my own foam stamp designs and I so hope that you will like those 3 Sets (Elephant, Bird and Urban Scribble) including 1 foam stamp with 2 stamping surfaces,  and the Fashion Dame Set with 1 rubber stamp and 1 Stencil and the one set with layering rubber stamps.

Let me show you in a video how they look like and some of the many ways to use them:)

New n*Studio+Stampendous Stamps from Nathalie Kalbach on Vimeo.

Coming Soon to Mixed Media & Craft Stores and My Website nathaliesstudio.com

There are so many possibilities with those sets!

UrbanScribble

City_WaterTower01

City_WoodenCanvas_Inspire01

Elephant

Elephant_ArtJournalspread01

Elephant_WoodenCanvas_Strong01

Bird

Bird_ThankYou_Card01

Bird_WoodenCanvas_Fly01

FashionDame

FashionDame_ArtJournal_01

FashionDame_ArtJournal_02

Which one of the new sets do you like best?

• Ann-Marie

Fashion Dame set is fabulous

• SeattleSuze

Instant fave was the urban scribble, but the longer the video played, the more I shifted from one to another. I can only say that my conclusion is that I love your art and can’t wait to integrate the stencils (ALL of them) into my own work. So exciting to anticipate their release.

• Darcie

I have to have Urban Scribble (cuz I live in da hood lol) and Fashion Dame. Love them and congratulations on your new line!

LOL- well if you live in da hood the urban scribble is a must ;) Thank you Darcie

• Linda

Wow! I’m not sure I can resist! For me, I love the bird set and the urban scene. For sale when??? Great demos too. So helpful.
    Congrats on a great new product!

Thank you Linda! They are on sale for retailers now and should be shipped soon and in store soon :) I will also have them on my website :)

• JoAnn

Love, love, love Urban Scribble!!! They are all fabulous!!

• Aissa

I like the Urban Scribble and Fashion Dame the best!

• Andrene

EEK!!!! I love the elephant!! Cant wait to get it and use it with your elephant stencil which is one of my faves! All of the sets are fantastic and will definitely find a home with me! Congrats!!!!

Awe. thank you Andrene- glad you like them and yes- the stamp elephant and the Stencil elephant will be buddies then :)))

• Tracy Evans

Oooh great release looking forward to getting my hands on that city scale and birds especially. Tracy x

• Joi@RR

Ahh – loved that video showing the ways you used them. I have never seen a foam stamp like that Nat. Wow. I can tell you what I love… it that the foam stamp can go either way. For instance… I get so frustrated because I have a bird but he only faces the WRONG WAY!!! So that is very exciting. And YOU KNOW… I love the city scape the best…. because your city scape artwork is always my fav!!! They are all four wonderful… truly. I am soooooooooooo excited that you have these. I just used once of your floral stamps on my Matisse flower!!! Thanks bunches for such a great post – loved reading and watching it ALL. Congratulations – sooooo proud for you!!! j.

Thank you so much Joi for your super sweet comment ! Yes- I know- the facing the wrong way…I hope that this will help! BTW- easy solution for facing wrong way …you can always stamp on a geli plate or mono printing plate and then use the plate image- it will be reversed then :)

• Carol K

like them all. . . that elephant is pretty cool. . . the versatility of your sets is amazing. . . . . love the texture and rubber stamps matching and a bonus stencil . . . . SWEET!

Thank you Carol, yes it is a pretty versatile set …I am still finding ideas on how to use them …will share of course :)