In my next life I wanna be a kitty …or Prima Canvas

XOCanvas500

I simply adore the ability of cats to sleep totally relaxed everywhere in the most fun or adorable positions. I wish I could do the same. Like on a plane…I soooo can’t sleep on a plane. Maybe it is the fear of sleeping and starting to drool on my neighbors shoulder lol ;)

XOCanvas500_4

This photo is of my brother in laws kitty- don’t get fooled by this sweet innocent sleeping face…this cat is an attack cat – LOL. Nonetheless very cute ;)

XOCanvas500_3

I used Anna’s new metal embellishments for Prima as well as her new stencil- so much fun to create with it for the Prima Booth at CHA.

XOCanvas500_2

Liquitex Acrylic Ink
Liquitex Professional Spraypaint
Burlap
Cheesecloth
Tissuepaper
Wire

Are you able to sleep on a plane?

I wish you an amazing sunny day – and I will be back with photos from L.A. soon …and CHA ;)

Huge hugs

• suzannebouchard

I love this cat! And your page!

• Conny

Ich muss zugeben – ich hab mal zuerst die beine gezählt – nach kopfdrehen – glaub ich hab ich die position kapiert, wie sie liegt ;-) catisutra? also für ein eichhörnchen wie mich, ist das bild nicht so toll weil ich dann erst auf die layers geschaut hab – klasse – sieht einfach toll aus und schon sooo viele neue goodies ….

• Sue A.

Beautiful layout, love all the layers and your color choices and the embellishments! And the kitty is cute too. I haven’t flown in so long I don’t know if I could sleep on a plane or not. I would probably be too scared or excited to sleep since it’s been so long! Safe travels, and thanks so very much for Jumpstart!!!!

• Miriam

Love, love, love This lay-out!

• SusanJane

I cannot sleep on the way there, but on the way back I am soooo tired that I can’t stay awake! Really nice cat piece — good balance and love the subtle color.

• butterfly

This is a fantastic canvas – the textures are just to die for! Glorious embellishing too… love those concentric bottle tops. Also want to say a quick thank you for all the amazing stuff going on in Jumpstart – brilliant start to the year!
    Alison x

• louison

Superbe!! J,aime beaucoup la texture!!

• Susan M. Brown {sbartist}

Sorry to admit it Nathalie – I too am like a cat. I can sleep anywhere…even in the noisiest of places. Sleep is such a precious commodity – I squeeze it in wherever I can…yet I was also too wound up to sleep on the plane…so I’m feeling the jetlag today. Hope you have a wonderful break before your travels home :)

• Kathy P

Nope, I can’t sleep on a plane. Recently flew to and from Hawaii to east coast…not a wink either way! Love how you used the canvas!

• petyvic

i love this piece of art, but, could you tell about the process? or is this a special class…thanks for showing your talent!