Join Nathalie Kalbach in her home in Jersey City, NJ for an extra special workshop!
Saturday, October 28th, 2017, 1pm – 4:30pm
Location details will be sent once you sign up :)
Let’s create 3 beautiful little mixed media wall hangings! We will begin by creating colorful, patterned backgrounds. Then we’ll take it further by adding scenery using stamps, graphite, paints and other supplies. Finally we will add detail and highlights to pull the landscapes together. We will be working on Ampersand Clayboard which offers a special and exciting surface to create your Mixed Media work on. You will go away with 3 charming little wall hangings for your home, office, or gifting AND you will have had an afternoon of relaxing creativity with a great group of students!
All of Nathalie’s stamps, stencils, and other n*Studio products will be available for purchase at the workshop, as well as a selection of other mixed media art goodies.
Supplies for students to bring:
- 3 Ampersand Claybords 5 in. x 7 in
- 5-8 colors of Acrylic Paints
- Small water mister
- Paper Roll
- Apron to protect your clothes
- Archival Ink Black
- Craft Knife / Xacto Knife
- Medium bristle Brush and a couple very small fine tip brushes to do detail work
Nathalie will provide:
– My stamps with RubberMoon, including the Stroll Through the Hood stamps featuring landmarks in and around Jersey City and NYC
– Archival Ink Pads of various colors
– Art Graf water-soluble graphite