New Adventures – ArtJournal Page

This time when I came back from CHA I made an effort to play at least half an hour in my studio in my artjournal with the new CHA stuff before tackling all the emails and other things that had to be taken care of.

LockDown01

2013 is a very exciting year for me and the adventure started on the day I did this journal page. I will fill you in later in a couple of months- LOL.  The bright colors of this page are a good indicator how excited and full of hopes and happiness I am for things to come :)

LockDown02

I used Julie Fei Fan Balzer’s and Dina Wakley’s new stencils for Crafter’s Workshop – love! Also used Ranger Distress Inks, Liquitex Acrylic Paints, Liquitex Professional Spraypaints, Derwent Artbars and Posca Markers.

LockDown03

Are you going to spend some time in your studio today?

Have a wonderful day

P.S.

As you know the Creative JumpStart 2013 is over. Almost 6000 Subscribers – I am speechless…as I am wading through the comments -last time I checked it was over 500 on my final post…I got all teary eyed, in a good way ;) … thank you for all the sweet words about Creative JumpStart 2013- it means a lot to read all those wonderful comments!

• Sherri Sinclair

I love your creativity and those flowers are awesome:).

• andrenesmith

Loving these pages….you have a ton of layers – gorgeous. Love the Cornflowers!

• Kathy P

I AM going to play a bit today before the Superbowl game starts!!! I just finished an order and got some of the new CW stencils…and now I’m sad that I didn’t get those awesome flowers!!! Love that artbook two page spread!

• Kathy Gledsdale

Great work!

• mjmarmo

This is absolutely wonderful! The colors drew me in right away! Thank you again so much for Creative Jumpstart!

• Chris

So bright and cheerful and stunning. Your work is one to aspire to. TY

• Delores

I too am missing the videos! Amazing job! Thank you so very much for all the time and effort you put into providing us with a truly creative jumpstart to 2013!! We appreciate you and say thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

• Cheryl

Nat – Creative Jumpstart was a wonderful event. I’m going to try to incorporate all of the great ideas into my artwork. I already miss the morning video. You are such a generous soul – thank you. Your hard work, and, of course, the work of all the special artists and everyone who participated, is appreciated. Thank you, again – so much. And your beautiful, bright journal pages have sparked more inspiration. I’m so glad I found you.

• Nadège

You totally deserve all the comments. You did an excellent job, you offered it for free in a super happy spirit.
    I love this art journal page. Feels like summer, like laughter and happiness. Awesome.

• Dara Lynn

You are such a special lady!