New Adventures – ArtJournal Page

This time when I came back from CHA I made an effort to play at least half an hour in my studio in my artjournal with the new CHA stuff before tackling all the emails and other things that had to be taken care of.

LockDown01

2013 is a very exciting year for me and the adventure started on the day I did this journal page. I will fill you in later in a couple of months- LOL.  The bright colors of this page are a good indicator how excited and full of hopes and happiness I am for things to come :)

LockDown02

I used Julie Fei Fan Balzer’s and Dina Wakley’s new stencils for Crafter’s Workshop – love! Also used Ranger Distress Inks, Liquitex Acrylic Paints, Liquitex Professional Spraypaints, Derwent Artbars and Posca Markers.

LockDown03

Are you going to spend some time in your studio today?

Have a wonderful day

P.S.

As you know the Creative JumpStart 2013 is over. Almost 6000 Subscribers – I am speechless…as I am wading through the comments -last time I checked it was over 500 on my final post…I got all teary eyed, in a good way ;) … thank you for all the sweet words about Creative JumpStart 2013- it means a lot to read all those wonderful comments!

• Helen P

Love those pages. Stunning work you clever woman you!

• SusanJane

If you’re a dork, I must be dead. Hmm. Since I am not dead or a dork, you must not be either. Wonderful pages. Those neon colors just do me crazy! The second one teaches us all a very important lesson… PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE.

• Judy

Thank you Nathalie for Creative Jump Start 2013. I loved every episode and will miss it very much. Your generosity is awesome.

• Jenny Palmer

Whatever it is making you happy you deserve it you truly are a lovely soul
    i love your journal page

• Irma

Love the page. You must be pretty excited to make such a colorfull page! Oh yes, today is studio time. Hubby is still sleeping, later he will be either making a bike tour or dive into his office. The only thing I have to do today is pack my baggie for a business trip to Hamburg, all the time left over is for me to create (So I’d better get my behind away from the computer!)
    Have a great sunday! – Irma

ahh- have fun in Hamburg :) It is a bit warmer this week – and there might be some nice sunny days in between – a rare sight here in hamburg :)

• Laura S

I think you should host CJS FALL 2013! IDK if I can wait a whole year…I cried watching your “Thank You” Vid. I’m gonna miss…my morning cup of java and the CJS Video. Thank you for starting my day off creatively perfect. I just finished my 1st Art Journal page!!! I can’t wait till the next page. Big Huge Hugs!

Awesome – congrats on finishing your first art journal!!!

• iamvics

I love how bright your journal pages are. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Creative Jumpstart. Thank you!

• Wendy Gilbertson

Thank you so much for making Jumpstart available to the world :) . I feel so honoured to have been able to take part in it :)

• Rob K

Such beautiful happy pages, I love everything about it Nathalie. I expect that you have some very happy news to share in the near future. :)

1 2 3 4