My new Crackle Stencil with Stencil Girl Products

Yeahhhh – my next two stencils are out with Stencil Girl Products. Let me show you the one I am the most excited about- it is my dream stencil- the one I always wanted to have – my Crackle Stencil

NathalieKalbach_CrackleStencil

Here is an art journal page using the stencil with light modeling paste

NathalieKalbach_CrackleRH01

It dries quick and it is a great way to apply the crackle effect to all kinds of surfaces and not just acrylic painted surfaces.

NathalieKalbach_CrackleRH02

The stencil is 9×12 inches and I love that you can use it the size as is or just parts as I did to add some texture and a layer here and there.

NathalieKalbach_CrackleRH03

I so hope you like it too :) Here is what I used to create the art journal spread:

nSupplies

Thank you for letting me share my crazy excitement. Huge hugs and a wonderful day – I cannot wait to show you more!

• Michaela

wunderschön!!Kommt direkt auf meine “haben-will-Liste”
    LG Michaela

Oh ich freue mich :) Ganz liebe Grüße in den Süden! Nat

• Riikka

Great stencil indeed! :)

• weevon

What a great stencil. Love it! Totally crackles me up. LOL I really enjoyed the way it looked on your page.

• Sue Clarke

I do believe that I must have this one in my stencil collection. It can keep Julie’s stencils company.

And you spied it on the “Shower” page a couple days ago :))) Good eye!

• Suzanne Bouchard

WOW! Absolutely fabulous and just when I told myself that I should stop buying stencils!!!!

• Cathy Augros

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the stencil and the colors! That stencil is sooo detailed; it must gave taken you forever :-). Where did you get the cut-outs of Red and the Wolf? Or did you draw these? Yikes….

• Kathy P

Well, you know we are all going to want that one, Nat…and the next one…and the next one……LOVE how it looks on your pages! Congrats on creating a great new design in a product so many of us love!

• M. Carmen - Cuchy

A new fave, until you release another one hehehe. That looks like real crackles. Great!
    The page is absolutely stunning, Nat. Awesome background and love the text hahaha.
    Bring them all in june!!! muacks!

Besos my sweet girl! And yes I will bring them in June for Art Mesa :)