Are you ready for the 12th Whatevers? If you missed what the Whatevers is all about…check it out here.
Click here to see what Cat made out of this photo and which story she tells
Click here to see what Vicki made out of this photo and which story she tells
This is supposed to be our last Whatever photo…but mmhh – well….maybe we have news for you in the next days
I love this photo – I will definitely use it again- it totally cracks me up! I had only a couple of art media with me when I was traveling- which was kind of fun to create with limited supplies and limited time too.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Finally a day without husbands- all these household chores were just so boring all three of them had been looking for a fun day together. If they’d only knew how to get the boat going…gosh – why couldn’t they make it work without men?
I used Ranger Distress Paints, Distress Inks, a white Sharpie Poster Marker and a Liquitex Professional Paint Marker as well as a new bought item I have to play more with: Liquid Pencil by Pam Carriker. The Fabric Tape is actually by a German Brand – I am not really sure which one it was though -I need to find out – LOL- I love it and need more You can also see some negative prints of my new What’s The Point Stencil.
And here is the photo of this month’s Whatever for you:
Here is how it works if you want to play along:
- Vicki, Cat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you – just right-click on it to safe it to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artwork you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an art journal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us andshow us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate post in the comment section .
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
- Whatevers #11 or Times Are Changing (nathaliesstudio.com)